Just my thoughts. I'm sure you have your own.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

FAWM Day 9

8:40 AM

(Music listening to: Blink 182 - Dude Ranch)

Well, this is certainly an interesting position I'm in today...

Last night was a bust--no writing, no recording, no nuthin'. Yesterday at lunch I finished song 3, but I didn't get it recorded last night OR this morning. So I brought my laptop to work and plan on recording it during my lunch break. If this works, I might have an extra hour each day I did not plan for at the beginning of FAWM. My saving grace!

This morning rocked, too. I left 10 minutes early by accident, which allowed me to take my time on the way to work. I haven't had this relaxing of a commute in a really long time. It's put me in a clear mind for the day and hopefully it will reflect in recording my demo at lunch and writing song 4 (lyrics) this afternoon. Perhaps I can even write something more tonight and have song 4 done today too! Here's hoping.

No comments: