Just my thoughts. I'm sure you have your own.

Thursday, February 4, 2010

FAWM Day 4

9:00 AM

Uneventful morning, outside of the fact that I woke up late and have been in high-gear even before I officially woke up. Not a great start.

I'm on day 4 with one song written, about 4 songs with 'intent' to write without actually having done anything to start creating them. Not a good sign--but I'll be spending my lunch break today brainstorming.

Wife and I will be getting a PS3 in a week or so in preparation of the release of FFXIII. We need the Blu-Ray player anyhow. That, and Madden '10 looks pretty nifty.

Thus, I will have to do my best to not be distracted by its prettiness until I've finished FAWM.

On an unrelated note, talked with my friend Matt (shade) who also is doing FAWM. He might not get to 14 he told me, but he's working on some songs, so he's giving it the ol' College Try.

No comments: