Just my thoughts. I'm sure you have your own.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

FAWM Day 10

12:40 PM

About 10 minutes left on my lunch break. Was on Charlie Cheney's radio show last night--sounded like a complete buffoon, stumbling and stuttering and interrupting. As if I learned how to talk yesterday. Good guy though, that Charlie.

I finished my third song yesterday, which puts me behind two songs by the end of this day. Well, I wrote music for two songs during my lunch break. One will be a stand alone guitar, I feel. (12/8 time on acoustic guitar--very Dashboard Confessional / Secondhand Serenade / February's Leaving styled) The other song is just a basic rhythm that I'm hoping to put a lot of stuff behind. Hoping to work on lyrics for both songs sometime today and maybe record before this weekend (going to see the parents, another dead weekend for FAWM.)

1 comment:

Charlie Cheney said...

Hey, you sounded great! I'm glad you called in and hope you'll call in again. -Charlie