Just my thoughts. I'm sure you have your own.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

FAWM Day 18

8:20 AM

Today's my off day for writing music on my lunch break. I have a number of errands I have to run, and it will take up most of my lunch hour. Hopefully, on the other hand, I'll write some lyrics to fill out the rest of my 14 songs (minus the two collabs I've agreed, one of which the collaborator will do the lyrics, the other case, I'll co-write). If I can have the 'outline' for the rest of my songs done by this weekend, and leave the rest to just music writing, I have a fighting chance to get FAWM complete.

You might have read on the forum boards that my wife and I are expecting. :) So this will be my last FAWM as a guy-without-kids. I've already been instructed as to how to write music with children around. I'm sure it's as every bit as hard and rewarding as I hear.

No Playstation 3--apparently, Sony is not shipping any to the US. I know exactly why--it's a simple business model, since in three weeks, they're releasing the biggest title Game for the PS3 yet. Wait to supply systems until the game is out, so buyers who are buying a system and a game will not hesitate to buy other things they might not otherwise. -- I hate sony...

No comments: