Just my thoughts. I'm sure you have your own.

Monday, January 25, 2010

January 25

Catching back up with the FAWMcasts from this past weekend, since I was at the in-laws. Had a decent weekend, but I begrudgedly have to get back to work.

What am I doing today to prep for FAWM? Well, I listened to a few bands on the way to work this morning to inspire writing with basic chords (Counting Crows) as well as Acoustic solo guitar (Dashboard Confessional). The sorts of things I regularly listened to when I was writing my best stuff (circa 2004-2005).

I'm also going to start today in doing a little working out a little each day to try and build motivation and a little self-esteem, which are two qualities I'm desperately going to need next month. I'm going to try and write two songs this week as a lead up to FAWM--I might post those up when I get them recorded.

Finally, I saw that my friend Matt, who I used to play in a band with, finally signed up for FAWM. His name on FAWM is 'shade', so you guys should head over and check him out.

No comments: