Just my thoughts. I'm sure you have your own.

Saturday, January 23, 2010

FAWM idea list

The following is a list I'm keeping of ideas to possibly include in FAWM this year:

Song Ideas:
- Theme song for Galaxy Invader (organs/rock, intro to Track 8 from 'I Can Make A Mess...')
- Mega Collective on FAWM boards
- Loteria Challenge on FAWM boards
- At least 1 SongFight song.
- FAWM Week Challenge 1
- FAWM Week Challenge 2
- FAWM Week Challenge 3
- FAWM Week Challenge 4
- Re-Score challenge (YouTube video by Errol)
- Collaboration with Matt

- A song with multiple vocal tracks singing different things at the same time (ala TBS)
- Story song of some kind (maybe even dark - 'The Tide')
- Piano and synth strings slow song (Making April - 'All of Yours' from the EP)
- An educational type song
- About Twitter, taking comments under the #FAWM search any given day.
- A number of serious songs concerning the characters of Homestarrunner.com
- - Doing a few collaboration songs with Strong Sad from HSR.


Song Title Ideas:
- Balance and Ruin
- Bullet Catch
- Darkness and Starlight
- Not That Blasted Quake Spell Again!!
- NYC is overrated
- The Marquee Theater
- Complacent, see?
- Please don't
- My privilege
- Sunset, Sunrise, repeat
- The Prince and the Popper
- The Radio Stations Aren't Alright
- Bio-mom
- A year of great deeds and empty promises
- Tradyng i's wyth y's (ys realli annoiyng)


Songs I've agreed to either on compilation or concept:
- Random Collaboration with Adam Hill
- Loteria theme: The Drums
- Collaboration with my friend Matt (shade)

1 comment:

Menkhaus said...

sounds like some great ideas. you inspired me to start my own songwriting blog. have a great FAWM!